1. Install the USB drivers for your device before you use Unlock Root. You can usually download the drivers from your device manufacturer's website. Or, if you received a driver CD together with your device, install the drivers using the installer on the CD.
2. Download the Unlock Root.
3. Enable USB Debugging mode on your device. You can do this by going to Settings > Applications > Development on your device.(Look Here)
4. Connect your device to your PC via USB cable.
5. Run "unlockroot.exe". Wait for your handset to be automatically detected.
6. Choose your device from the list of autodetected devices.
7. Click the Root button to start the rooting process.
8. Wait for it to complete the installation, after which you'll be greeted with a message saying your device has been successfully rooted.
9. After the rooting process, simply reboot your device for the changes to take effect.
Congratulations! You have successfully rooted your device. You can check whether or not you have root access by locating the Superuser app on your device or installing an app that requires root access.